These stools are not white. They are a clear!
You can buy them here
I have had these bar stools for a few weeks. I had been waiting on my husband to put them together, thinking that it would be too complicated, I got tired of waiting and ended up putting them together myself. This was so much easier than I could have ever imagined.
The instruction are really are series of pictures. They are easy to follow though. The sheet shows you what the parts are and they are labeled by alphabets. There are two diagrams. One shows you have to attach the seat and the other shows you how to attach that part to the base. Here's how you assemble them:
1. Place the round metal plate on top of the pole that has the lever and footrest attached
2. Align the holes on the plate to the holes on the pols
3. Sit the seat on top, aligning the holes
4. Place the screws/bolts in the holes ( I researched which part was nuts and which part was bolts after doing the video)
5. Slide on the washer
6. Twist on the bolt and tighten with the included wrench
7. Put that to the side and grab the large round base.
8. Apply the silver ring onto the base.
9. Slide the large end of the remaining pole into the hole on the base
10. Fit the assembled seat onto the assembled base
Very simple. I really like the way the holes are drilled in the top of the acrylic seat. The screws sit flush down into the holes, so there is no worry of snagging clothes or getting poked.
I love the way this assembled product looks. They have a modern style. As you can see form the video, I'm not a small girl. They hold my weight very well. The hydraulic works nicely too. I'm really surprised at how lightweight these are. They do not take much effort to move at all.
I'm really impressed with this product. You can't beat the price. I do recommend them. You can use them even if you do not have a bar, as the hydraulic allows them to be short or tall. I'm very impressed.
I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. Based upon the sleek and modern look, and the ease of assembly, I am absolutely in love with these chairs.