Tuesday, December 13, 2016

REVIEW: Ozeri WeightMaster Scale

This WeightMaster is a neat scale.  I got it in the black and I love it.  I like to call it a Smart Scale because it keeps track of your weight.  It has a large LED screen that is gives color coded alerts that allow you to ascertain whether you lost or gained weight.  The LED light changes green if you have lost weight or red if you have gained.  I like these colors, as I see green as affirmation to keep doing what I’m doing.  I see red as a sign to take caution.

The scale measures up to 440 pounds, which is generous in comparison to other scales.  My old only goes up to 350 pounds.    The scale has the ability to keep track of up to eight people.  Setup is pretty simple as well.  Upon opening the box, you only need to pull the tab from the battery compartment.  If you choose, you can enter statistics for each person that will be using this scale.  If everyone is in a different weight range, the scale is able to determine who is standing on the scale, which is neat.  Otherwise, you do have the option to choose the person. 

I think this scale is great for people who are on a weight loss regimen.  It is also helpful when you are looking to gain weight for health reasons.  My purpose is to lose.  I love to see the scale light up green when I step on it to let me know that I’m still doing well.  I do recommend it to anyone who is on a weight management program.  I like the design of this scale as well. It is slim with a decorative glass insert.  IT’s cool to see the floor through the scale.  I received this scale to test and I have had it for a few days.  So far, I have no complaints.


.


You can get it as Sears or at Walmart




https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozeri-WeightMaster-II-440-lbs-Digital-Bath-Scale/49545933

http://www.sears.com/ozeri-weightmaster-ii-440-lbs-digital-bath-scale/p-00864516000P?plpSellerId=Sears&prdNo=2&blockNo=2&blockType=G2


No comments:

Post a Comment