Wednesday, September 9, 2015

REVIEW: Aqua Dance Drill Free Instant Mount 3 Way Showerhead Slide Bar Combo - Chrome

This shower head was an upgrade from my old one.  I had another one with two heads, but this Aqua Dance shower set exceeds it by far.  One of the major differences in this one and my old one lied in the bar.  My old one did not have this.  I could only use one of the heads at a time.  The handheld could really only be a handheld, as if I tried to use it while mounted, it would just spray the water at the ceiling.   That is not the case with this shower head.  I actually get the true benefit of having two shower heads.  I can use them both at the same time!  The handheld can actually be slid up and down the bar so that you can direct it at the part of your body you need it most.  I like to aim it at my lower back to massage my back while I shower with the main head. 

Installation was a breeze.  It took just a few, short minutes.  The instructions were detailed and easy to follow.  The pictures helped with this as well.  IT also looks very nice when installed!  The chrome shines and matches any bathroom décor.  The shower head is also light weight.  Being that I was installing it while my husband was away, I appreciated that it was easy and lightweight.

The settings on this shower head are amazing.  My old one only had three settings.  This one has a whole lot more.  My favorite is the jet massage setting.  It applies nice pressure to your back.  The product also has a water-saving feature.  This is probably important to those who own homes and want to save water.  If you live in an apartment, this probably won’t matter as much to you. 

Overall, this is a great shower head set.  I do recommend it!


 Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm2b21de16a5c3b0913227003411b15196

Get yours at Target

No comments:

Post a Comment