Monday, December 12, 2016

REVIEW: Ozeri Tower Fan

We have three tower fans in our house, but this is my favorite. This fan has features that I didn’t even think were possible. Number one being a 360 degree oscillation feature! I didn’t know that was a thing. This feature alone is enough to make me extremely excited about this Ozeri Tower fan. In addition, you can have a more narrow rotation if you desire. This fan can also be set to 60, 90, and 120. If you have ever been sitting in a room while a fan was rotating and waiting your turn, you understand how epic the more narrow rotation is. I don’t have to wait as long for it to hit my side of the sofa or bed. This is a sleek-looking fan. 


It has a modern design that will fit any décor as a decoration piece. The LED screen is amazing. The numbers are large enough that I can see them from across the room. That makes the fact that a remote control is included even better. I hated having to guess what setting my fan was using after using the remote control or even worse having to get up and see. That defeated the purpose. 


Setup was quite simple. You just snap the two base parts together and use the hand screws to secure it to the base of the fan. I would suggest you snap the base together after feeding the cord between. If you do it without placing the cord in the middle first, you will likely have to take it apart to do so. The remote control takes a flat battery. You squeeze the tab on the bottom of the remove, and pull out the little drawer to insert it. There is a (+) sign to let you know which direction the battery should go. The entire process was less than ten minutes. I am impressed with this fan. It packs a punch. It has a nice air flow, is whisper quite, and you already know how I feel about the oscillation. So far, I am enjoying this fan and I would recommend this fan. A sample was provider for evaluation

.
http://www.sears.com/ozeri-360-oscillation-tower-fan-with-micro-blade/p-03213213000P

No comments:

Post a Comment